Steeven Sandoval to leave Vargas at Mariachi Music Blog

Jul

Steeven Sandoval to leave Vargas

Steeven Sandoval has been one of the most acclaimed vocalists to perform with el mejor mariachi del mundo, Mariachi Vargas de Tecalitlán over the past 115 years. He has been a vocalist and violinist with Mariachi Vargas since 1998. Steeven always fascinates audiences with his power, majestic rendition of “Por Amor” and many other phenomenal songs. Recently, Steeven decided to leave Mariachi Vargas to be closer to his family and help operate a family owned business.

Be Sociable, Share!

Pages: 1 2

8 Responses to “Steeven Sandoval to leave Vargas”

1. 1 Mariachis Jul 29th, 2012 at 11:02 am

Steven es un musico fantastico, canta espectacular, exitos en su nuevo grupo.

2. 2 javier Jul 29th, 2012 at 11:02 am

En buena hora sos de los mejores.

3. 3 Beatriz Aug 31st, 2012 at 6:39 am

Steven,you are awesome you give the Marachi a touch of spice. El sason,you
    you will be truly missed. God Bless you always.

4. 4 V Mitzelman Nov 27th, 2012 at 9:49 am

Steevan is the reason I buy tickets for all of my aunts each year. It has become a tradition. We will be attending on December 1st in San Antonio. When is his last shoe?

5. 5 Steeven Lopez Dec 2nd, 2012 at 8:50 am

Steeven Sandoval fue un gran vocalista y él es una de las razones que empecé a tocar música de mariachi. Él era un líder para todos nosotros y me alegro de que quiere estar con su familia. Pero he oído que va a Mariachi Nuevo Tecalitlan.I le deseo mucha suerte.

6. 6 Steeven Lopez Dec 2nd, 2012 at 8:51 am

His last show was the extravaganza. it was my dream to see his last show but i missed it because i thought it was later on in the month.

7. 7 Feliciano Leon Dec 3rd, 2012 at 5:44 am

We are truly sorry to see you leave Vargas, but are confident that you
    will be successful anywhere you go. My family and I are very thankful
    for your guiding Nizhoni Begay, our granddaughter, who, thanks to your
    help, has won First Place in the High School Category of this year’s
    Mariachi Vargas Competition. We will miss you, Steeven.

8. 8 Bill B Dec 26th, 2012 at 5:35 pm

Steeven, que te vaya bien!
    I am very glad I was able to see you perform with MV several times (Chicago)!
    Like MV, you are world class!
    B.

Comments are currently closed.

July 2012